Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cota de malla {from the web}

It's more or less 1 year and a half that I keep can tabs. For what? To make a bag. How? Well, making a "chain mail"

Some time ago I saw a belt made ​​of the famous tabs, I studied it and I realized that for me would be impossible. Crochet and me are, at the moment, incompatible. So I looked for an alternative. And I found it (what did you expect?).


_______  _______


Hace más o menos 1 año y medio que guardo chapas de latas. ¿Para qué? Para hacer un bolso. ¿Còmo? Pues haciendo una malla.

Ví un cinturon hace algún tiempo hecho con las famosas chapas, lo estudié y me di cuenta que para mi sería imposible. El ganchillo y yo somos, de momento, incompatibles. Así que busqué una alternativa. Y la encontré (¿que esperabais?).

























Tutorial here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...