Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Decoration: Tine K Home Spring/Summer 2011






Reviewing the massive amount of blogs I have on my Reader I stumbled upon these photos. It was love at first sight!

I have to confess that I love the Scandinavian design, but what I liked about this catalogis the atmosphere that emanates from the photographs.

You can see the complete catalog here.


_______  _______



Revisando la ingente cantidad de blogs que tengo en mi Reader me he tropezado con estas fotos. ¡Ha sido amor a primera vista!

Tengo que confesar que adoro el diseño nórdico, pero lo que más me ha gustado de este catalogo es la atmósfera que emanan las fotografías.

Podéis ver el catalogo completo aquí.


1 comment:

  1. Amazingly scattered things there is, though I can sense the vintage persona being invoked. Are those Italian porcelain?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...