Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ruffled Tee {from the web}

Recently some of the things I see in clothing stores or magazines do not seem complicated to do, so I begin to surfing the net for a solution to what I have seen.

Obviously most of the time IT IS complicated, at least for me that I am novice in these things.

And sometimes I have luck, like today.




The material you need is:

2 cotton t-shirts
Scissors

Pins
Thread
Needle

Iron


_______  _______



Ultimamente algunas de las cosas que veo en las tiendas de ropa o en las revistas no me parecen complicadas de hacer, asi que me pongo a buscar por la red una solucion a lo que he visto.

Obviamente la mayoria de las veces SI es complicado, al menos para mi que soy principiante en estas cosas.

Y a veces tengo suerte, como hoy.



El material que se necesita es:

2 camisetas de algodon
Agujas de cabeza

Tijeras
Hilo
Aguja

Plancha


Cut one of the tees into 6 long strips then sewed a basting stitch close to one side and pulled into a ruffle. No need ti hem.

Cortar una de las camisetas en 6 tiras largas, hilvanar uno de los lados de cada tira y tirar para formar el volante. No necesitas coser.


Play around with where to put the ruffles and then pinned them in place

Probar donde quieres poner los volantes y fiijarlos con las agujas de cabeza.





Then just sewed the ruffles into place and ironed them a bit!

Coser los volantes y plancharlos un poco.





Tutorial found in All Thing Heart & Home




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...